200 Elgin St, Suite 206, Ottawa, ON, K2P 1L5 | 613-238-8885 | email@example.com
Vijay Sharma Physiotherapy is located in Suite 206 at 200 Elgin St in downtown Ottawa.
Vijay Sharma is a Registered Physiotherapist in the province of Ontario and he provides physiotherapy treatment at his downtown Ottawa physiotherapy clinic. He graduated from the University of Toronto’s Faculty of Medicine with a Master of Science degree in Physical Therapy. Vijay completed his clinical training and was mentored by leading orthopaedic surgeons and physiotherapists at Toronto’s top teaching hospitals.
Vijay identifies potential causes of dysfunction and pain and he works with each patient to provide them with a long term solution. He thoroughly educates his patients on the nature of their injury and employs specific manual techniques along with therapeutic exercises to address their needs.
Vijay treats a variety of orthopaedic conditions, from low back and neck pain to sports injuries at his downtown Ottawa physiotherapy clinic.
How is he different? He values your time!
You will spend one on one time with your Ottawa physiotherapist since he does not employ assistants or aides. Initial assessments are one hour and treatment sessions are 30 minutes. Every minute of your appointment will be spent with your downtown Ottawa physiotherapist!
Vijay is an approachable, caring and passionate practitioner and he looks forward to meeting you!
- Master of Science in Physical Therapy – University of Toronto
- Honours Bachelor of Science in Biomedical Science – University of Ottawa
- Member of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- Member of the Orthopaedic Division, Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- Member of the Ontario Physiotherapy Association
- Level 1 Manual Therapy - Orthopaedic Division of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- Level 2 Upper and Lower - Orthopaedic Division of the Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- AFCI: AA1 Foundations in Anatomical Acupuncture
- E.P.I.C. Lift Capacity Certified Evaluator